Collagen is a protein which is found in our body and is responsible to hold the skin tight and provide it the required elasticity. It is found that the signs of aging can be reduced if the total collagen level in the body is increased and hence here we are today to help you get away with those unwanted aging signs by using the homemade collagen face masks for younger-looking skin. You just need to follow and read on!!!
Egg and cucumber face mask
The egg which helps in fixing the damaged skin and cucumber which has its own natural skin toning properties help to get a younger, fresh looking skin.
You require: cucumber, egg white, essential oil
- Mix small pieces of cucumber with the white part of the egg.
- Add a few drops of essential oil.
- Mix it together with a blender.
- Apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water, pat dry and then moisturize.
- Use it twice a week for best results.
Avocado and kiwi mask
Vitamin C present in Kiwi and Vitamin D in avocado is very beneficial for the skin as it helps in repairing the damaged cells and provide natural moisturizer to the skin.
You require: Avocado, Kiwi
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Blend the avocado and kiwi together with a blender to make a paste. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face and leave for about 45 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water, pat dry and lastly moisturize.
Coffee and prunes face mask
Coffee helps in rejuvenating the skin and prunes are very beneficial in the production of collagen on the skin and contains a huge amount of antioxidants.
Papaya and pineapple face mask
You must have had or seen people having papaya and pineapple as a poolside cocktail but ever wondered what these two are used by skin care specialist in their skin treatments too! The fruit enzymes they have can be used to reduce those fine lines which are disturbing you.
You require: Papaya and pineapple slices
- Take pineapple and papaya slices and blend them to make a thick paste.
- You can add honey to increase the consistency.
- Apply the mask, leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Green vegetables face mask
Vegetables are healthy food but they can be awesome cosmetic ingredients too. This mask helps in fighting skin problems and providing glowing skin.
You require: Bananas, green vegetables, melons, pepper
- Mix the ingredients together to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face, keep it for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
So, no need to worry anymore if you are getting old. Just get ready to diminish your wrinkles and those fine lines, improve your skin tone and have a firm and tone skin and surprise people who ask you your age the next time.